Gluten Free/ Msg Free Soy Sauce/websites To Order Gluten Free Items

looneymom

Has anyone found a soy sauce that is both? Our doctor has told us to also steer clear of the msg with Tyler. My family likes stir fry and it is gluten free. Tyler was wanting some stir fry the other day but I have not been able to find this is the store. If you have any favorite websites to order gluten free items, please share.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing. I will look for this. I may have to special order this. I am beginning to have to do some of this anyway.

• 7 months later...

Hi Rachel,

I just saw this post. I also just found a site ThriveMarket.com. They have all kinds of non-gmo, organic, gluten-free, nut-free, grain - free foods, beauty/personal products, household products. You can do a one month free membership. If you want to continue being a member it's 59.99/yr.. I did a large first order to try a bunch of non-grain and nut-free products to see what I like. I then compared these prices to Amazon and Trader Joe's. Everything was cheaper (some things a lot cheaper). So I paid for 1/2 my membership in the savings on one order. Anyway, I thought you might be interested. They do sell coconut amino which I know a lot of GF people use in place of soy sauce or tamari. I haven't tasted it, so I can't vouch for how it tastes.