Mobile Gaming On Iphone

KaoruZ

Hi, I'm Sydney. I have had POTS for almost four years. I'm new here :)

I see someone else started a thread about mobile games for the android. I wanted to start one for the iphone. Mobile gaming is pretty great for those cruddy days were getting out of bed is impossible. Does anybody know of any good iphone games that aren't fast paced (for the brain fog days) or have too many flashy effects that might make one sick? I recent favorite of mine is Monument Valley, a puzzle game that is short but not fast paced or flashy and has pretty good music, too.

Please share your favorites!

I play on my iPad a lot, mostly bingo games, scrabble, words with friends, and my newest favoritest game, Flutter. I play flutter when I need to calm down, as the goal of the game is to raise butterflies in a rain forest. You breed them, raise them, feed them, play some simple games (such as find the leaf bug, feed the frog, missions where you send a butterfly off for a few hours). The music is calming, and you learn a bit too (I like butterflies, so its great for me, lol). Not fast paced, there are no real effects...

• 3 months later...

I think I started that thread on Android,here's some games I believe can be played on either,

Clash of Clans- is base building strategy,very addictive,very popular,and has very social clans in chat function,best of all,can all be played with only one finger!

Badlands-not sure how to describe it but if you like Valley of monuments it might be for you.

Quizup-play puzzles with people all over the world

also I know its not a game,but the "Imgur" app always keeps me entertained.

also I love "Libravox",it's fantastic for a free service.enjoy!