Mixing Up Words. A Sign Of Brain Fog?

I mixed up words a lot like yesterday I cant multitask and talk. I was on the phone and putting away clothes and could not think of what I was going to say I was like literally speaking gibberish!

yes, I mix up my words badly. Have done for the past decade. I'm a lot older than you but pots is at least partially responsible for the wrong words coming out of my mouth. I also have trouble finding the exact word i'm looking for. Some days I'm much better than others. I attribute it to episodes 'brain fog.' Lack of good sleep makes me much worse.

I'm glad to hear you have joined a church that has a young group of people. My thinking is that we all feel a lot better when we don't isolate ourselves if we can help it. Going the church and participating is a positive step. I'm glad you felt great about yourself after making the effort.

blue.

Me too. I play brain games to help reduce my cognitive issues. I can tell if I skip a couple of days playing the games....my brain goes to mush. I have word search issues, saying the words in the wrong order, and sometimes even saying a word that makes no sense in a sentence even though my brain was thinking the correct word. I also misspell things when typing but the word looks correct to me. When I go back and read it later I am often embarrassed to find the errors.

Yes. I do this quite often with the brain fog thing. It was funny because I stink at Trivial Pursuit and once after starting the meds, I actually answered all the questions given to me except one or two. I think that day I had great brain blood supply. My family (who has seen me stink at the game for years) were all looking at me funny. Ha! But, alas, it was an isolated incident. Most of the time I have word salad coming out of my mouth or I just stop mid sentence not having a clue what my purpose was in speaking. I often forget how to say exclamation point. Odd.