How Many Pills?!

Ctat333

How many pills do you take on a daily basis? I am on supplements only, no medication, and take at least 12 and up to 16 per day. And I still have more supplements to add to my regime! I meet with my nutritionist at the end of April to implement the rest of my nutritional plan. I have always hated taking pills, so this is a huge change for me that I am not particularly find of :/

One multivitamin, one over the counter (zantac), and one prescription (clonidine).

They want me to try a Beta Blocker again, so it may end up two. I am skeptical of the Beta Blocker. Did not go well the first time.

Tyler takes several but his doctor knows and approves them. I updated my signature and put the amounts by them. However, he takes some of these prescriptions and supplements more than one time a day. I use pill containers for supplements and color markers to write breakfast, lunch, and dinner on top of prescriptions lids. Other wise I would never be able to remember when he needs it.