Weak Pulse

andybonse

Anyone ever have a weak pulse?

Today mines been quite weak at wrists and neck but BP is 120/70 HR 64

I am on florinef so unless the hearts not working as hard as it was before?

Usually can feel my heart pound in my chest and bp usually like 128/67 in these episodes.

felt dizzy today though :/ hearts pumping fine also got my stethoscope and little ecg :D lol

Sometimes my pulse is quite strong and other times pretty weak. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, aside from when I'm having a serious POTSy heart-beating-out-of-my-chest moment. I used to obsess about it and now I just try to ignore it - as long as I have a pulse, I'm happy!

My pulse will get very weak but often that is when my heart feels like it will beat out of my chest. At least that lets me know I'm still alive and kicking! Lol! I used to trip out a little over not being able to find my pulse in my wrist or neck but then I reminded myself that the whole point is to see how fast my heart is beating so I just lay my hand on my chest.

Didn't sleep last night ugh lol

today im so tired and my HR is up, when standing though I feel good even though my HR 105--115 which is unsual lol, heart doesnt pound either.

I think the florinef is deffo helping, since starting it i dont get the sudden blood pressure drop AS much, hopefully higher doses even better :D