I'd Like To Blame This On Pots.

cleo

Tommorow is Passover and typically its a day of a lot of lightheadedness for me due to all the standing. I thought I would get a jump on things by setting the table today. I put on it what I thought was a beautiful embroidered tablecloth which I just inherited from my aunt. While I was admiring it I noticed what looked like buttonholes on one side. I couldn't imagine why they'd be there but thought the cloth is really old and maybe they had some purpose I couldn't think of.

My husband just came in for lunch sat on the buttonhole side and said "Why are we eating on a shower curtain this Passover?" Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and Passover.

That is greatness!!! Thank you so much for the laugh. We, too, are setting up for Passover, and I'm always surprised when I hear others talking about it as well. I am, sadly, not able to help this year, because of the POTS symptoms, plus a messed up knee that I am seeing the doctor for tomorrow. Have a wonderful Passover, and Resurrection Sunday!

Very good! Just think how handy and convenient to be able to hang your tablecloth in the shower for easy cleaning. LOL :)

I was working in our church's kitchen one day and found a couple pairs of the mesh panties that they give women in the OB-GYN section of the hospital to hold pads in place after surgeries or childbirth. Someone had apparently donated them and they had been mistaken for washcloths. Maybe we have another POTS patient in our church? I know I didn't donate them.......or at least I don't think I did. :unsure:

Totally relatable! Thanks for the laugh!

I did an oops the other day at work myself - I work in a coffee shop and went to go make someone's tea and put the teabag into the cup, then actually put the lid on. Sans hot water. At least when I picked it up and noticed how light it was I realized the oops :unsure: Wow, what a scatterbrain moment eh :blink: