Any Mobile Gamers?

Mike83IRL

Scrabble, bingo games, and some musical games are my usual suspects. I used to play words with friends, but couldn't get anyone else to play, lol. With scrabble, I pretty much have a game going all the time with one of the people I live with, we play a couple words a day, and on the weekend we get about 2 games in unless we're super busy. It keeps me occupied and thinking.

I love bingo games, currently am playing Bingo Blitz and Bingo Rush2.

Magic Piano is my current music game, but I get dizzy watching the screen for it, so I don't play it as much as I like. Sometimes if I need to relax, I will play some bach or mozart on it. Its very calming.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I broke down and started a game of Words with you Mike... I say broke down, in this house, Words with Friends is some sort of evil according to my friend who plays scrabble with me, lol.

LOL Becia! If you ever feel like a game of Words, I think my username is cmreber :)

& Mike, I'll find you on there ;)

• 2 weeks later...

OH no guys...sorry to hear that! No worries though...whenever is fine with me :) Hope you both feel better!!!