What Is Going On

artluvr09

Ive been feeling worse today for some reason. I keep feeling worse as the day goes on. I woke up around 8 because we had people fixing pipes. rushed int he shower before water was shut off. then around lunch I started feeling weird. just lightheaded I had a headache. I'm also agitated for no reason. My headache got better but my lightheadedness, tiredness and no energy keeps on getting worse. My left cheek Is red and also on my left cheek I noticed a coupe days ago that there is a tiny speck and around it is a faint purple ring. I hate feeling like this. anyone else ever feel like this?

I had lyme three years ago I was on doxycycline twice a day for almost 3 years. I was at a boarding school in ct where we are in the country and I probably got the tick when we were at the ropes course. our campus had a ropes course with lots of trees and bushes. I didn't even know I got bit by a tick. I just got sick all of a sudden with pain in my knee headache achy headache for 3 days a high fever of 103 then I got a rash on my stomach and back from it. Then we got a test and it said I had it. I haven't been anywhere where ticks could be since august. Over the summer a tick bit me but I found it before it got fully engorged and got it out. I mean I don't know what else that little mark could be.