Feeling Crappy

Mamawithpots

Have you guys had lots of illness going around lately where you are? I am on bed rest, so I'm usually pretty safe from germs, but today I got a cold from my youngest, (glad it wasn't the stomach flu from my oldest). Still, feeling pretty crappy. It has come on fast. I already deal with my Pots, gestational diabetes, anemia, and 3rd trimester pregnancy awesomeness, but today it's all topped off with a nasty cold. I can't take anything due to my high risk pregnancy, hopefully I can get a little sleep tonight. Hope you are all feeling better than I am! Stay healthy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you are feeling better! Its so hard to stay away from colds and what not during the winter. I got the flu babysitting in January which landed me in the hospital.

• 3 weeks later...

I've ended up with bronchitis again here. I had it in end of December, beginning of January, and that started a horrible downward spiral for the entire month that ended me up in the hospital for a few days because everything else got out of whack. I got on antibiotics yesterday after I spent a few hours on the floor passed out, so I'm hoping I caught it earlier than last time, but it still knocks me for a loop. I've done popped something in my back from coughing so much, so its spasming now, my blood pressure is everywhere, its hard to breath, my head and entire body hurt, and my meds are off because I am skipping midodrine so I can allow myself to lay down and rest, so its hard to get going again.

Stuff I would have just laughed at before POTS became part of my life, now knocks me for a loop, and its hard to handle mentally. I keep thinking of all this stuff I want and need to do, and the body is going "nope!" Just makes me really mad.

get to feeling better ya'll.