Feeling Blah Today

artluvr09

I have been feeling just tired all day. After my shower I noticed something weird. I bent down to pet my dogs but I got a weird soreness in my neck. It's sore and tender in the one spot in the left side under the jawbone that is near my ear. It stretches a little down the neck and its sore when I bend over or touch it. I have been really tired and a little achy earlier. also on Friday night I was trying to fall asleep but I kept feeling my heart beat and palpitations and I was sweating all night. Just weird stuff. I was also lightheaded today. Its frustrating.

Also my right temple twitches a lot and its annoying.

For a long time now I've had a strange small hard-to-feel lump under my left ear behind my jawbone. I keep forgetting to ask my doctor to feel it. Isn't that where some lymph nodes are?

Sorry I'm not more help. I get the eyelid twitches. So annoying. And embarrassing when it happens at work, it looks like I"m trying to wink and failing.