Any Supernatural Fans Out There? :)

cmreber

Due to POTS I'm not as active as I used to be, and therefore find myself watching a lot more TV these days. I discovered "Supernatural" a few months back and am now completely hooked. Anyone else love this show as much as I do? (Also, if you haven't seen it and need something to watch, I definitely recommend it! LOL)

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha! A closet SPN fan! ;) Of course, this is the beauty of Netflix...I seriously watched all 8 seasons in about 2 months so I could be caught up for season 9 when it started. (Yes, I realize I probably have a slight obsession at this point!) :P Have you watched any of the new season?

Yes, gotta love Baby! Remember that time that Sam WAS the Impala? (Changing Channels) LOL!

http://favim.com/image/75587/

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha, LOVED "Dog Dean Afternoon"! I have a giant list of favorite episodes (Bad Day at Black Rock, Tall Tales, Changing Channels, Caged Heat, My Heart Will Go On, to name just a few...), but I have always loved how this show just says "4th wall...what 4th wall?" My all-time favorite is The French Mistake. I mean, you have Jared and Jensen, playing Sam and Dean, trying to play Jared and Jensen, playing Sam and Dean...hahaha!!! There are about a million great quotes from that one!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/fb/94/c0/fb94c0e14c7ba412e4015ed200419be7.jpg

Did you see Tuesday's episode? (Meta Fiction) Definitely one of my favorites of season 9 so far!

• 4 months later...

So as I too began watching and reading tons more thanks to a 4 lettered acronym. FRINGE gets to be nuts but it is awesome. You probably are not into anime but I got into that as well which is funny to me since I had no interest in it throughout my entire youth and twenties.

Finalcntdwn, oh I love Fringe!!!!! My husband and I are in the 3rd season now and I can't wait to watch more! I just finished Sherlock (and now am waiting anxiously for S4 which will be forever before it comes out) and am making my way through Doctor Who while I wait for the new season of Supernatural to start up in October. Oh and we're getting caught up on The Walking Dead as well. I haven't ever been too much into anime (my brother watches a few things though), but I'm sure I'll give it a go one of these days. We do like to break out the old Transformers cartoon we have on VHS from time to time though! LOL!

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike83IRL!

Sorry, haven't been on for awhile! Have you been watching season 10????? So far I'm loving it! Drunken karaoke, twisted Dean, dark Sam, and the King of **** pining away for his lost "bestie" hahaha! Last night's was fairly heartbreaking but SO good! I'd be interested to know what you think about Demon!Dean so far! (And, sorry for any spoilers for anyone who HASN'T seen Season 9 finale!) Soul Survivor was directed by Jensen, who did an amazing job, I thought. Especially the "Shining"-esc hunting Sammy throught the bunker scene with the flashing red lights, etc. Fantastic! I am really looking forward to the 200th episode, Fan Fiction (two episodes from now). It sounds awesome and, apparentlly, will be slightly musical hahaha! Can't wait!

Oh, and I got to take a trip to Vancouver in August to go to the Supernatural convention there!!!! It was so much fun!! And these actors are the nicest people in the world. (And TALL). So my girlfriends and I did a photo op with the four main guys: Crowley, Castiel, Sam & Dean! Here it is hahaha! http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/ee/4f/7c/ee4f7cfb3d7200f1b5cb01e9ef4fc920.jpg (Sorry, you have to click the link because it won't let me just paste a picture on here!) We'll just call it "Team Free Will uses civilians as human shields against Crowley"... and I hilariously look completely happy to die as a human shield... Don't laugh TOO hard...

And as far as Fringe goes, it really does pick up, in my opinion. Especially once you start really getting into some of the story lines! Season 2 was really great, I thought!