Exhausting Day

artluvr09

Well today I went to an autism benefit thing from 1 to 4. it was fun. there were makeovers, a DJ, food, and raffles. It was fun there wasn't much to sit so we were up walking a little. then they announced the raffle winners and surprisingly I won one!! a hair product bag! then we left and went to my grandmas to show her then we stopped and got dinner and didn't get back until 6ish. so now im beat tired. and the worst thing is its 73 degrees in the kitchen and 79 degrees in the basement!!!

I hate that when I go out I get tired easily! it iss o frustrating. I want to be able to stay out and not get tired. plus the heat in the house does not help!! the fan helps a little but its still so hot!!! now my hand is suddenly turning red from the bottom of my fingers up to the top of them!!I know 79 and 73 don't seem so hot but I am so sensitive to heat!!! This is so frustrating!

I feel ya being tired. I kinda wore myself out this morning baking banana bread and pretzel bites, so I laid on the couch crocheting for a few hours. Managed to get up enough to go to a baskeball game, only to be so triggered by the sound, lights and activity, that halfway through, I went to a quiet spot outside and waited for my friends to come get me. Called my father on the way home, and ended up way upset before I got home, just now getting my night meds in me, and I gotta get up at 6 to try and take a shower before going to church, granted the roads aren't slick or anything before.

At least all I have to do for church is lay on a couch and listen. I'm tempted to take a nap then, and it's not even tomorrow yet, lol.