Pots & Ginger!

Interesting. I have (general) low-normal BP when resting (and who knows when standing LOL). I use ginger in many forms, often daily, but haven't noticed adverse effects for me personally. Definitely helps my digestion. There are lots of foods and herbs that can play with BP, so it's good to be aware, especially if you have very low BP.

I love my Ginger -- it, along with digestive enzymes and proviotics, allowed me to get off of Phenegran and Reglan. I have low blood pressure in general, but it is corrected with Midodrine and I haven't had any effects taking 550mg ginger daily, usually 1-3 times per day.

I highly recommend not taking any medical advice from Livestrong. Their articles are generally poorly written and meant as clickbait to generate ad revenue. There was basically no substance on that page. It just says ginger may decrease blood pressure and gives no mention of why or how.

I love ginger but it gives me digestive problems. It speeds up my already too-rapid gastric emptying which leads to stomach/intestinal spasms and other IBS issues. I also get bile reflux if I have too much ginger but it helps with my nausea beyond that. I never noticed it lowering my already low BP though.