Regular Tylenol Users?

Rebeccawithdogs

Does anyone else use Tylenol on a regular basis? I was just wondering because as I have been taking it, I noticed my POTS symptoms getting better. One theory of the cause of POTS is the nor-epinephrine transport protein autoimmune aspect. I researched what this protein regulates and it seemed like it regulates pain. Is this correct? So I was wondering if all the Tylenol I have been taking could be helping? I have bulging discs and arthritis and work full time so I need the Tylenol pretty consistently.

I tend to feel better with tylenol as well, I take it to try to ward off migraines before I go to other meds which bother me quite a bit. I have read that for some reason they have found that tylenol helps with depression. I do not take more than one dose daily. ( 2 caps ).

Hmm, I cant take tylenol because of all the pain meds I am already on high doses of and the affect on my liver but do notice that 600mg of Motrin helps my orthostatic issues which is also listed in the "what helps" section of this website. (Though not this particular strength). I usually take it only when I NEED to get up and cant, and even then only once a day.

I take Tylenol at bed time. It helps me sleep....otherwise I toss and turn. I was given Oxycodone for pain, and found it could make me nauseated and about to pass out, if standing. It also kept me wide awake at night. I am just happy I have Tylenol that helps.