Something Has Changed

KittyMama

Hi everyone,

So I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago (for an unrelated thing) and when they took my blood pressure it was... drumroll... 120/90 !

This was kind of shocking to me as my bp is normally around 90/60. On a really good day it might reach 110/70. But 120/90? that's the highest it's been in my adult life.

And then I realized that I actually haven't had too many symptoms lately. Sometimes when I'm standing I start to feel faint, and then the feeling passes and I can keep standing.

I don't really know what to make of this. Maybe it's just some kind of normal fluctuation, and in a month or two I'll start having problems again. I really don't know. But I got a light box recently to help with an abnormal sleep cycle (I tend to fall asleep in the morning and sleep until the afternoon), and I think I started feeling better after I'd been using it for a few weeks. It does help my sleep quality and hours a lot.

I know this might not help anyone, and I could also be totally wrong about it being the reason that I'm feeling better lately. But I thought I'd let you all know, since if it does help someone that would be nice.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth LOL it may go away tomorrow but enjoy it for however long it lasts :-)

Although you could be on to something. I do my best with feeling decent when I'm in a lot of sunshine/outdoor light. I'll even sit in the sunlight in windows during the winter whenever possible. Even going so far as to hit tanning beds when I was at my lowest when I used to work retail big box store and couldn't get enough light.

I've never really connected feeling mentally decent to how symptomatic I am but they would have to LOL

Maybe I need to start keeping a log for myself.

Excellent theory here! Keep us posted!