Can Vicks Help With Shortness Of Breath?

artluvr09

I get shortness of breath a lot I have asthma plus anxiety so its hard to decipher if my shortness of breath is from asthma or anxiety. So I use my rescue inhaler but a lot of times I still get shortness of breath. even at rest. so a lot of the times I use mints but mom doesn't allow me to have a lot because of my teeth. So I use vicks. For the past two months I have been using vicks at night for my shortness of breath. Is it safe to use vicks everynight? I read that camphor is bad for you but when I feel like I can't breath I panic which makes it worse.

What I do is breathe and ask myself, if you really feel bad. This helps me. I think we all get shortness of breath. Its really horrible I know. I dont know about the Vicks.. I guess if it helps you and you dont want to use it all the time, maybe you can think of putting it on a warm sheet (like a warm small towel/ but I wouldn't actually warm up the Vicks) and then putting it on your chest or near your nose so you can get the smell without the petroleum.