Hello everyone and thanks

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Haven't been on much lately. SOmetimes I will glance at the site or write just a little(especially about my son) but can't stay on long enough to read the posts. Hope all is doing well. I do notice alot of newbies which is WONDERFUL!! I try and respond to a few posts when I can. I feel guilty for not being on and helping people out more often because you all have been a lifeline for me, you have been a huge part of what has kept me going, and I feel like you are truly family. I miss talking to all of you. Hope to be able to be more active on the site soon.

Just wnated to let you know that I think about you all often and love you guys :P

Hugs,

Danelle

Hi Danelle,

please don't feel guilty. You've had enough on your plate lately. We've been thinking about you and your family as well. Hope you're doing a bit better these days. I hope things will be better, especially now that summer is coming soon (I always feel better (at least emotionally) when the sun is shining :P ).

Did you receive my pink rose?

Corina

Corina,

No I didn't. I like the sun too but it doesn't like me. I have to enjoy it from inside (unless it is in the 60's or low 70's with no humidity) but even the light puts me in a tailspin :) . I used to love the beach and loved the sun. Just another thing to give up. Sorry I am having a pity party today, seems I've had a lot of those lately.. I need to get out of this frame of mind. Everytime I am just about to, something knocks me back in it :P

Thanks for caring, and just the thought of a pink rose makes me smile :)

Danelle

Dannelle, the only reason I'm on here like this is because I'm completely strung out on steroids. :lol: I am going to have a big old crash when they wear off. But just want you to know we all go through periods of just sitting back and observing and coming forward. We all seem to have our plates way too full right now. A big hug is coming your way......morgan

Guest Mary from OH

Danelle,

Nice to see you "back" and posting a little!! We have missed you!! I'm glad you feel up to it!! Even when you feel like total crap, it's nice to drop in once and a while. Everyone here has a wonderful way of cheering you up!! Love you lots and hope you are slowly climbing out of your POTShole!! You've been down there much too long!! I think I may come drag you out if I have to!!

Take care my sweet friend!!

Today is a brand new day!

:D