Back Online!

Rachel

Dear DINET Members,

I am so sorry that the forum disappeared this week! It was quite unexpected. After being unavailable for three days, I am happy to say that the forum is back online!

There was a server issue that took some time to resolve. We've made some changes to the forum behind the scenes that should make things run more smoothly. Thank you for your patience as we worked through this problem.

I also want to thank Charlie Bray from Bray Industries for helping me this week. Charlie is building our new website, but he took some time away from that to help us with the more urgent issue of getting our forum back online. Thank you, Charlie!

Rachel Lundy
DINET President

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much for working so hard to get the forum back up. My mornings were not running too smoothly. I miss you all so much.

Rachel

Rachel, In addition to thanking Charlie Bray, I am personally saying thanks to YOU. I know this took lots of time, effort and phone calls to the server's hosting company and to Charlie--and that you, like many of us, are struggling healthwise. I personally appreciate the generous donation of the energy required to fix the issues. thank you thank you thank you.

Warmly, Nina

A huge thank you Rachel for all the energies you put into this forum. You're the best. I so appreciate all that you do. I hope you didn't wear yourself out.Thank you also to Charlie for all of your efforts.

Janet