Symptoms?!?

mkgirl01

There is also this older thread where we have tried to compile a comprehensive list of symptoms:

http://forums.dinet.org/index.php?/topic/23663-dysautonomia-checklist/?hl=%2Blist+%2Bsymptoms#entry220957

I haven't had all of them, but I have had combinations of most of those symptoms at one point or another during my illness.

Currently I'm dealing with tachycardia, palpitations, episodes of chest pain, as well as a very low tolerance for most physical activities (that includes doing the dishes :) )

Alex

For me, it varies so much. Lately, it's been hot and crazy humid in Minnesota and that type of weather is a huge trigger for me. I've been struggling with nausea, heartburn, lightheadedness, tinnitus, occasional dizziness, fatigue, tachycardia, palpitations, feeling of weakness, and difficulty exercising. In contrast to this, when all the stars align (I.e. cool weather, enough sleep, average stress level, etc.) I have days when I feel almost "normal". Hope this helps.