Earthing Experiment -- Update

ask2266

I am on week 3 of earthing. I am still feeling a complete remission of my adrenal fatigue. Yesterday, however, I really pushed myself too far, I think, on the dysautonomia side of things.

I was working on a budget all day with spreadsheets and also filling out numerous insurance forms. (I swear that they make those as difficult as possible, so you don't have the energy to complete the dumb things). At about 5 o'clock, I realized that I had not eaten anything but a banana with almond butter all day, and I had had no hydration. I drank a kombucha tea and stupidly continued working until 9pm. At 9 pm, I had another banana with almond butter and drank about 12 ounces of water. Then, I went to bed.

I felt fine all day, so I was being really stupid about not taking care of myself. I didn't have any dizziness or palps or low blood sugar during the day. However, when I started to fall asleep, I did get dizzy. I was able to fall asleep without sitting up or drinking water or taking salt, but I did feel the dizziness.

Apparently, just because I'm feeling better doesn't mean I can abuse my body and not expect dysautonomia to rear it's head.

Never ceases to amaze me how fast we tend to revert to old habits when we get even a tiny break in symptoms. (That's why it's so doubly frustrating when doctors act like we WANT to feel like this or get some type of secondary gain from it.)

Sorry you're not feeling as well. Hope it resolves quickly.

Hey there, sorry you aren't feeling well today.

I totally spent the Sunday at the beach, feet in sand and all. Needless to say despite my 30 proof sunscreen I burnt like a marshmellow on a smore. Also, while waiting on the dock I became so symptomatic because of the hot/humid weather I almost dropped.. I decided this wasn't for me.

Chaos,

I totally can relate to doing too much on "good days" because I end up paying for them for a few hours to days later. My type A butt cant seem to learn my lesson. There's just always so much to do and the hours in the day I feel are cut in half for me between work and rest. I try to have some fun on good days, but required mounds of pediate after my boating and dock adventure.