New here

Welcome to the forum! We are always happy to see new people have found us. Not that they are sick, of course, just that they have found somewhere to go. I think you will find this site very informative and helpful, even if all you need to do is vent a little. Unfortunately, most of us seem to be in a potshole right now (like a pothole in the road) , but I'm sure you'll find people peeking out to greet you. Again, welcome. morgan

Hi kconnections,

Welcome. I'm fairly new to POTs as well (I've been diagnosed a year) and have been reading and posting here for a couple of months. You will find very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable people and it's been very encouraging for me to hear that I"m not alone. I hope you find the same.

Roselover

Hi kconnections! Welcome!

Feel free to ask any questions you need to and talk out any problems that arise -- POTS is confusing and frustrating for everyone, especially at the beginning. I've just past my one year mark and still find this site a tremendous help.

Angela

Hi

Welcome,

Hope we can be of some help and support.

Ask away but be patient some of us are not doing so good now we are what we call a POTS hole so it may take awhile for people to answer but someone always will!

Sorry you are here but you are not alone!

Stacey :-)

<_< Hi KConnections - Welcome to our group. Sorry to hear you were just diagnosed with POTS - I hope you find lots of info and support on here. I was diagnosed 3 years ago - I am our resident insomniac I think, usually up posting at weird hours of the night as I get wired with adrenaline at the wrong time-like right now and yet am exhausted the rest of the day,even though I get plenty of sleep. Good luck on the new meds that your Drs. are trying you out on - If you have questions, we are all here for you. Have a great night!!!!!!!! Beth :rolleyes: