I Think Earthing Cured My Dysautonomia

ask2266

Ask - I immediately went to a site and started shopping for the sheet. I have no problems giving anything a try. Thanks for the information. I know there was another girl on the forum who did the 'earthing' thing. I was sort of watching and waiting. I'm plateaued at about 90% improvement since my flare in Jan of 2012 and would love to tip that number to 100%. I do tan about 3 times/month because I don't spend much time outdoors. The NJ humidity is a trigger for me but my Vit D is low. I would try the earthing sheet in a heartbeat. I easily paid that amount of money in drug, Dr, hospital and ER copays - most of which didn't get me better.

My body still feels the dysautonomia brewing. I can sense that it's there.... always waiting for a trigger to fire it up....of which there are many. If the earthing sheet quiets or kills this thing I would be thrilled. Thanks for your update.

Relax86-

I am glad you are giving it a try. I live in Georgia and have no affiliation with earthing. I am a patient, just like you, and I have been sick for a long time. The only reason I even put the cost of the product in my post was so that people would see that it is cheap compared to what we all spend on everything else for our health. I used to get IVS every week that were $200 a piece, so this is cheap by comparison. I am more of the mindset like you-- mainstream medicine offered nothing for me, so I took matters into my own hands.

May I ask, what are you still struggling with if your POTS is in remission?

Thanks again for reaching out! :)

Edited by corina

Someone has to fund research studies. To be published, the study's authors must prove their results. There is no way to fudge a published research study.

I find it interesting that we all take medications made by pharmaceutical companies. All of the studies on these drugs are funded solely by the drug companies, and yet we accept these drugs as being proven to work by science.

However, when a treatment is based on a more natural approach, we are concerned about conflicts of interest. I say we because I myself was extremely skeptical about this too, until it worked for me.

ask2266 - I am very sympathetic to the Earthing concept and everyone giving it a try; however I take exception to your sentence about there being no way to fudge a published research study. There are many many ways to fudge a published research study. I'm supposedly a scientist on some level, and I have seen some really shoddy research and read numerous stories of outright lies in very prestigious journals. And the lesser the journal, the more frequently it occurs.