Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gemma

Need Advise On Cleveland Clinic.

Hi, has anyone been to cleveland clinic for dysautonomia. I have appointment and do not know if it is worth going or not.

Thank you.

I went there a few times. Dr. Jaeger is very knowledgeable but it is a lengthy process to set up an appointment, followed by testing and results. The blood volume/hemodynamic test yielded some useful results. Likewise, send me a message if you have specific questions.

Thanks Chris. I will try to get appointment with Dr. Jaeger. For now i am going to see Dr. Blitshteyn this friday. Thanks everyone.

Gemma...

are you currently in buffalo? or did you already see dr. blistheyn? Shes right in my backyard but Ive never gone to see her. curious to hear of your experience if you wouldn't mind sharing!!! thank you!

sarah

Hi Sarah. No I live in Philadelphia and had to travel to see her. She seems like a very knowledgable doctor, but its a little inconvenient for me because i live so far. She does phone consults for patients that live far but they are not covered by insurance and 1/2 hour cost $150, which I don't think I can afford with all my other medical bills. Honestly I didn't find anything new from the visit. I will pm you.