What To Try If Florineff Stops Keeping Fluids In?

YolaInBlue

I noticed for the last 3 weeks slowly loosing water weight despite drinking a lot of water and electrolytes and eating large ammounts of salt. My pupils were doing strange things at times: dialating unevenly, pulsating- enlarging and shrinking and I was waking up jittery and weak. My heart rate and BP only slightly elevated. I called my dysautonomia doctor but he is out of state. I increased my Florinef from 0.075 to 0.1. My blood pressure went up to about 122/85 but Iwas still dehydrating and my eyes doing strange things. I went to ER Monday night. They were very impressed with my pupils going crazy. They did basic blood panel, brain CT, EKG.

All normal. One good thing- I got a bag of IV fluids.

With my fluids in I was a little better on Tuesday. Yesterday morning I started peeing like crazy. My blood pressure still ok, heart rates elevated to 110-120 standing. I lost 4 lbs in 6 hours despite drinking 4 cups of water and 2 bottles of Pedialyte and taking 4 thermotabs. It got so bad I had trouble walking and standing. My body was jittery, I stopped sweating, pupils pulsating, stomach growling. I went to ER, to a hospital where they diagnosed me. Thankfuly they took me seriously, even though the doctor admitted that he doesn't know a thing about dysautonomia. They put me on IV fluids again and admitted me overnight. I have seen the doctor in charge last night. His idea is to increase Florineff and put me on beta blockers to decrease blood pressure. I was thinking maybe to try dessmopresin. Is there anything else I can try? Whatever I drink I just pee out. Only IV fluids seem to work. I am scared right now. I was doing quite well on my meds till 3 weeks ago.

Any ideas?