Bye for now

morgan617

Guest tearose

Don't you dare go bury yourself any deeper!!! I'm gonna dive in there and pull you out so don't even think of sneaking in!!!

Just because the MRI doesn't "pick up" the problem...does not mean you don't have one!!! You know this! They just don't know how to "see" the problem, they may need to do a CT scan of the groin for you. Don't give up on yourself! You are important to yourself and to others and we need and want your spunky, honest viewpoints!!!

I will sit in the mud with you and we can be still or tell jokes or eat decadent food or cus out the medical profession or whatever...but giving up is NOT okay! Taking a break or resting up for the next round is okay...just don't go away for more than a tiny respite...please!

Do you need to be quiet? If so, go ahead but know we'll be looking for you!

hugs to you, tearose

Guest Julia59

There are a lot of times that MRI's can miss something, especially if they don't know what they are looking for and they don't take the right cuts.

Some of my other support group friends from the chiari group have actually gone into surgery with the surgeon finding more wrong with them after they are opened up---MRI's don't always catch everything.

Don't let this get you too down, hopefully soon you can get down to the bottom of what is causing your pain.

I know how sick of it you must be going through testing only to get no answers.

I hope things get better for you soon, until then, can you eat chocolate?

Maybe a nice piece of Dove chocolate------ :rolleyes:

Julie :0)

Morgan, I have experienced so many unexplained myalgias and neuralgias the last three years, and it doesn't make them less uncomfortable. I was on varying doses of neurontin for 2 years because of them. Don't let the doctor stress you furthur. Maybe a chiropractor or osteopath could render an opinion as well. Keep your spirits up. Martha

morgan, have you ever had surgery in that area? i often "tear" scar tissue, it is painful, very painful, and can last for 1-4 weeks. the only other thing i can think of are gut blood flow trouble.

best of luck,

blackwolf

ps. i'm sorry anyone has to go thru all of this, least of all you. your plate is not only full, you need a large wading pool.

also, how is Jake? hope he is doing better.

Morgan,

How discouraging!!!!!!!!!!! I always have "normal" tests too. My stomach doesn't empty yet the gastric emptying study was normal. When I can vomit food that I ate 2 days prior DAH it's not emptying. Don't disappear, we need your insight and guidance. I'm so depressed lately. Lets have a pity party. I'm tired of my friends calling and talking about the vacations they are taking and the concerts they are going to (Paul McCartney). For me one day just runs into the next. Yah gotta laugh at the irony of all this.

Take Care,

Dawn :rolleyes:

hi morgan i know how frustrating it is when you get normal results and you feel so far from normal, just try to keep trusting yourself and knowing that you are not imagining whats wrong, and yes its so easy to get depressed, and like dawn, everyday runs to the next, since everyday is the same filled with so much suffering, but i try hard not to dwell on what i cant do and what i'm missing, like traveling and even eating a slice of pizza, just try to focus your mind on your blessings, whatever they are,

radha

Morgan,

I don't think it's self pity. You're not like that. You must be sooo disappointed and that's sooo understandable. But don't forget: it's ignorance. Your doctor did a good job sending you for an MRI, I think he's trying very hard on you just to help you. We have a lot of symptoms that can't be explained (yet). I can understand that you don't want to be bothered at this moment but like Tearose and Ernie and a lot others: we shouldn't give up. So you get a lot of company in the mud so that we all can talk and talk, or just be silent (I know that's what we sometimes need as well :rolleyes: ) and I'll bring you a lot of extra roses. We want you to NOT hide in the mud on your own. We understand what happens to you because we (all) experienced this. So, I'll bring my little scoop to play with and a rope so that we can get out again!

Corina

Morgan,

I know you're just fed up with everything right now. And that's okay, we understand. I hope that your pain will just eventually go away and you won't have to worry about it anymore. But if it doesn't, then pursue other tests like many others have suggested. For now though, it does sound like you need some down time to renew your energy level and tend to to your emotions.

We will look forward to having your spunky litttle self back with us soon though.

Until then, sending hugs, healing vibes and warm thoughts.

take care,

Gena

Morgan, my sister and I both had horrible groin pains, and it turned out to be pressure from the sciatica. My son just had an MRI and it didn't show anything, but since he as trouble with the sicatica, they contribute the groin pain to that. I could hardly walk straight while I had the pain. Keep looking for an answer. Will be thinking of you. Linda