Newsletter Writer Needed For Parenting Advice Column!

DINET is adding a new regular column to our quarterly newsletter: The Parenting Corner. :)

This column will focus parenting when either you, your spouse, or one of your children has dysautonomia. We need someone to head up this column. This person may want to write about their own experiences as a parent dealing with dysautonomia, but this new writer may also want to use the forum to get ideas and/or suggestions from other DINET members about their parenting experiences and advice. Topics could include ideas such as "Going Back to School," "Helping with Homework," "IEPs and Other School Resources," or "Caring for an Infant While Struggling with Dysautonomia."

We are aiming to publish our newsletter quarterly, so this writer will need to be willing to submit a new article every few months. We also need someone who has good grammar and spelling skills. ;)

I'm super excited about this column since I'm in the midst of raising our 15-month-old and can totally related to these challenges! If you are interested in heading up this column, please email me at Janie@dinet.org

• 2 weeks later...