Exuberant Neighbors

jesse1919

So by the sound of things, a couple of indiscreet neighbors in another apartment building 100+ feet away are having fun entertaining themselves this fine Friday night. *rolleyes* Quite frustrating when you're single and don't see that changing. I suppose I should think "good for them" but sometimes it's just hard to be around happy people when you're not.

Happiness is a choice, and based on circumstances...Joy is a fruit of the Spirit. Praying for you to choose joy despite your circumstances!! :)

I understand, I get angry sometimes when my family goes to the beach or the springs and I know there is no way I can be there with them....its hard being unable to physically do the things you have enjoyed in the past. I know I was once able to be right in the middle of it all and I MAKE myself know that one day things will change and remission will come once again. My pots will not go away, but will be tolerable, at least enough so that I can enjoy my life again. Hang in there.....

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind my neighbours having a loud, good time. They are doing so now. Good luck to them.

But on the days when my frequent breakthrough migraines are present I don't think of my noisy neighbours so benignly. LOL. Truly, with a migraine, noisy neigbours having a good time can be a curse.

When I lived near the beach and my dog was alive, the nights my neighbours decided to party I'd take my dog and go lie on the beach on a towel and cushion and listen to the waves hitting the shore. Truely healing medicine.

I need to get back to living near the beach and also to getting myself another dog. Those two things and getting myself a little car to get to and from appointments and things are on my 'list of necessary things.' -- my road back to happiness I think.

blue