Tilt Test Rescheduled- Death In The Family

Hi all, I told you I would report back on my tilt test results, but I'm afraid I can't today.

My father passed away on the 7th, the night before my test. I had to reschedule.

He had a massive heart attack, induced by a drunk wandering into our house and threatening him. The drunk ran off, but we know who he is (he bicycles around the road every other day), and we are pressing charges.

I've discovered that severe grief and stress can bring on heart flops quite badly, but thankfully I think the worst of that is over with.

Ironically, I was having severe problems with my symptoms the day of the test, but I'm sure there will be plenty of that left on the 31st when I do the reschedule.

I will keep everybody informed when my test come back around, in a month. Thanks.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ASHLEY!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So sorry to hear this. What a totally heartbreaking loss for you over such senseless behaviour. I suspect a stress like this will be affecting you on many levels for quite some time to come.

Please take good care of yourself.

Sending many many hugs and lots of mental/emotional support.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. I am trying my best to take care of myself, and my relatives are really helping too. I'm having to be more active now than I was before, which is wearing on me, especially in the heat, but so far no dramatic problems. The flops have settled down, thanks to me calming down some.

Thanks for everyone, hope to give you some news by the end of the month on my testing.

Ashley I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I can't begin to imagine what sadness you are going through right now. Such a dreadful thing to have happen. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Janet