Has Anyone Tried Nuun??

I heard about Nuun on the radio this morning, and I'm intrigued. The line with the highest sodium has 360mg, which is great for a 16oz bottle of water! I have been worried about depleting other electrolytes with all the salt loading, so this could be a good option to keep the other levels up as well. I think it's also zero or low calorie, so it seems like a better alternative than gatorade, etc. Anyone heard of/tried it?

http://www.nuun.com/products

I really would like to use it because I've heard wonderful things. I choose not to because I try and only consume products made with whole foods.

Thanks for the responses! How many do you use per day generally, and what flavors are the best?

I drank 2 yesterday, and one was pretty close to when I went to sleep, and I didn't wake up to pee at all last night! Maybe it's a coincidence, but I feel like I held my water a little better yesterday than I do normally. Very exciting :)

Initially ordered variety of flavors. Now I order box monthly. Typically average four tablets a day.

They are convenient. As SeattleChris pointed out there are online deals.

Also, these were recommended by the Neuro.

I've found salt loading challenging via natural source and or tablet (very hard on gut)

Nuun has been tolerable since dx in February of this year.