Cabbage Juice Is Helping Me With My Pots.

Actually my son and I are using the cabbage instead of spinach in our green drink. So far there is no difference in his tremors but I'm wondering about other benefits. I like using a mixture of red and green cabbage in the Nutribullet. Going to stay with this change for a while and see what happens.

Congrats. Any good news is good to hear. I eat raw red cabbage and didn't notice a difference

but I'll try eating more to see if it helps. It's great for digestion tho.

Everytime I get glutened I have a neurological reaction so you may want to look at your other foods,

supplements, drugs, etc. They say when we first eliminate gluten or reactions become

more severe. Taking dpp-iv, either country life or enzymedica, help me with this but I've

been gf for 8 years now.

One other caution I wanted to add just in case. I damaged my esophagus by juicing

veggies with a rough texture and high in oxalates. I was just using a cheapo juicer tho

so I was getting some pulp. I stopped juicing last year but my esophagus is still

getting inflamed easily. I never had this problem prior to juicing and noticed a consistent immediate

reaction to drinking my juice right before I stopped juicing.

Tc ... D

Dizzy, thanks for this information. I have not taken my son gluten free yet. I'm hoping this will benefit his digestive system and it should increase the nitric oxide. Your body has to have this and it helps with circulation. Just hoping to reap some benefits. Time will tell.

Not sure where to purchase this from. Is this sold in a health food store? I am willing to try about anything as long as I can make it taste edible.

New Improved Cabbage Green Drink for Nutribullet . In large cup add the following: 1/2 cup green cabbage, 1/2 cup red cabbage, 1/2 banana, 1/2 orange, fresh pineapple, 1/3 cup blueberries and 3 teaspoons of Stevia. Fill to line with water, or spring water.

His blood pressures are staying up and he has been his florinif for 5 days.

You can put left over banana and orange in the same container, store in refrigerator and use the next day.

• 2 weeks later...

Cabbage is healthy but I have not seen much improvement with my son's condition. I still make the juice with our Nutribullet but we have never have the same green drink 2 days in a role. Variety is better.

• 7 years later...
On 6/24/2013 at 12:44 PM, Alan-pots-IST said:

a little bad news on the juiceing cabbage, i starting feeling dizzy the oher day, and its back today.

my standing BP is 126 over 70 thats high for me, and my HR is 68 standing . i was feeling so good now even with my heart rate lower standing im getig dizzy.

im hopeing its just some kind of timeing thing my body needs to get use to.

What happened next? Did you continue to see results?