Domperidone Availability

Lenna

Domperidone has been a miracle drug for my son's nausea for the past few years. He was getting it from a compounding pharmacy in Massachusetts until last month. At that time he was told that Massachusetts isn't being allowed to compound domperidone anymore. They referred him to a pharmacy in Maine that filled the prescription and sent it to us. When he tried to get another refill today, the Maine pharmacy said they are no longer allowed to compound domperidone for non-Maine residents, and they are not sure how much longer they'll be allowed to compound it at all.

I have a call in to my son's doctor and am waiting to hear back. Trying not to panic...

Is anyone else having trouble getting domperidone? Can you IM me with the name of your pharmacy if you're getting it somewhere?

All the friends I've known who used it were getting it shipped from Canada. As long as you have an Rx you can fax or scan to them, you can have it shipped to you.

All the friends I've known who used it were getting it shipped from Canada. As long as you have an Rx you can fax or scan to them, you can have it shipped to you.

I was told by the Canadian pharmacies that I called that Canadian Federal law requires a prescription from a licensed Canadian doctor. Have your friends gotten it from Canada recently?

I just ordered some from an online pharmacy in Vanuatu, Jannsen brand, and expiration date in 2016. It seemed very legit, very good reviews online, and no prescription needed. I won't post the link, you should be able to find it. It was pretty cheap, they also had two other generic options. I remember being prescribed this stuff in New Zealand and it was the only stuff that worked for my nausea, nothing I've had since I moved to America worked. In NZ you need a Rx for it. Very happy this thread reminded me of the medication, ill be expecting it to be delivered in about a week.