Jump to content

Specialist In Uk Who Is Not Prof. M. Please


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

My specialist, Dr. Bayliss has retired and the cardiologist he referred me to says he is not specialised enough to take me on (he actually suggests I go to Minnesota). Does anyone know of a specialist in SE England for POTS/dysautonomia? Or the rest of the UK too, if there is no-one in the SE. I don't want to see Prof. M. for reasons I'd best not mention here.

My heart has slowed down and isn't keeping my bp up any more so I think I need to see someone! My GP can't recommend anyone.


Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...