Ivabradine Case Study, Total Resolution Of Pots Symptoms

gofl1

Hey everyone, I know there have been scattered discussions about Ivabradine in the past, but I just came across this case study in which a woman became completely symptom free within 2 days of going on it. I am not a big fan of the beta blocker I am on right now and this seems like such a better option. Has anyone had success getting a doctor in the US to prescribe this for them?

www.benthamscience.com/open/tocmj/articles/V004/166TOCMJ.pdf

I'm in the US and had it prescribed for me, but had to order it out of Canada to get it. Didn't work for me but didn't have any bad side effects. Beta blocker worked much better at controlling more symptoms for me personally.

Good luck! Hope it works for you if you can get your doctor to prescribe it.

I have been on Ivabradine for almost 1 year and live in the U.S. I would agree with Rama ....it definately has kept my tachycardia under control :) I do have issues with BP spikes and it does not help with that at all but being on a beta blocker was not working for me....made me worse. Since my bp is normal most of the time, I chose not to be on meds for that. I treat it naturally and am in the process of meeting with a physician next week to see if I can be tested for MCAD. My MD in Auburn Alabama prescribes it for me. I do order it from Canada without any problem. He faxes the script over and they ship it....takes about 2 weeks to receive it

liz