Cerefolin

Hope

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hope, yes I take it. Dr. Grubb started me on it, probably close to 3 years ago. I see a definite difference with it. My brain fog was terrible, if I read something I saw the words but couldn't tell you what I just read and I would get my words all mixed up. For instance I would say a sentence but reverse 2 of the words so it made no sense... I did this all the time! I also feel like I would search for words a lot, be talking and say um, what's that word that means blah. Unfortunately my insurance does not cover this med and it is $100 a month but for me it is absolutely worth it.

grubb put me on it also. at times i experience burning sensations inside my body.... when i took cerefolin, it would trigger the burning sensations... so, i quit taking it.

then my neurologist put me on b complex recently, and b complex makes me feel sedated... maybe its not cerefolin or b complex causing my symptoms, maybe its the disease itself

I take it, I just started and I can now sleep and my mood is 100 times better, i am excited but not getting to excited until I've taken it a month, its been 2 days LOL not really long enough to tell but I've slept so thats improvement for me!!!