Family History

Family History  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unknown connective tissue like disorder runs on my dads side. Everyone is above 6ft, with major vision problems (they have all had eye surgery!), skin elasticity problems, heart issues, etc. Not exactly eds or marfans, but not really sure.

Now on my moms side, short stature is a issue. Most of them have been diagnosed with a anxiety disorder. My brother also has aspergers (and has a autistic son), and I am certain my mom can be placed on the asperger spectrum also.

I guess I am not made up of the greatest genetics, lol

Everyone in my family has been very healthy. At the end of my mother's life she had High B/P and her kidneys failed and they talked about dialysis but she refused it and she was to old for a transplant. o she went into Hospice.

Unknown connective tissue like disorder runs on my dads side. Everyone is above 6ft, with major vision problems (they have all had eye surgery!), skin elasticity problems, heart issues, etc. Not exactly eds or marfans, but not really sure.

Now on my moms side, short stature is a issue. Most of them have been diagnosed with a anxiety disorder. My brother also has aspergers (and has a autistic son), and I am certain my mom can be placed on the asperger spectrum also.

I guess I am not made up of the greatest genetics, lol

me and you racer...no one is made of the perfect genetics..that's why people buy sperm but ctm they dont exactly know what they are getting into, whether it's the doner or themselves that are the issue long term! or maybe just the combo of genes, ya know?

None of the above options apply to me - my grandparents died of old age in their 80's and even 90's, my parents are alive and well, pictures of health I can say for their ages, and until this thing (whatever it is) that evolved into POTS hit me I didn't really know how a dr's office looked like on the inside..oh well.

Alex