Totally Reversed Chronic Kidney Disease

issie

Issie, this is just fantastic news!! Isn't it so gratifying to find something that may work, and then implement this in your life, and not only does it work, but it works in such a large way. You have proven that there is hope and help, if a person is willing to make the changes. I know when this all started, it was hard for you to talk to the forum about it. But you did, and we listened, and I hope we are learning. Every one is different, and what one person can do, maybe another can't, but we all have the power to effect change in some way to better our lives. So thank you for sharing this wonderful and positive message.

• 2 months later...

Way to go Issie. Thanks for sharing. I'm so happy for you. I know how scary chronic kidney disease can be and to be able to reverse it as well as reverse a cardiac condition is totally awesome. What an immense encouragement you are to all of us. It helps us all to know that what seems the impossible is possible and to remain optimistic. Keep us updated on your progress. I don't know what bump means. I hope that's not a bad thing.

Janet

Hey guys,

Thanks!

Bump is just a way to bring an old thread to the top - you "bump" it up.

Yes, I'm still doing good and things are continuing to improve. All my numbers were good the last time things were checked and I'm seeing improvements with everything. I'm not getting the tachy with standing every single time. I still have the dizziness at times and the issues with mast cell things. But, that is better too. The meds that I'm on and the diet seem to be making an improvement. I'm not completely "well". But, things are much better. I'm not having as much brain fog either and that terrible uneasy, out of control feeling - is not as intense or as often. My blood pressures are much more level now and not having the terrible swings. Still tend to be more on the higher end - but having more near normal readings. Having more energy and being able to do more and stand longer.

Having some much better days!

Issie

Wow. That's a great report Issie. So happy to hear how well you are doing. I'm continuing to make my move toward a vegan diet but not quite there yet.

Janet