ANYONE over 50 years of age??????????

kare

Karyn, glad you made it through your conference. I have a scooter as well, which allows me to go out and do some little shopping. In winter it's often too cold for me to go out (I'm one of us who don't tolerate the cold, that means lower than 22C), but in summer I can enjoy going outside. What I wanted to say to you, is that I think you SHOULD think about the past and mourn about it. Not meaning that you have to sit down and cry all the time, but there are days that you feel like that and if you take such a day as a mourning day you'll feel much better the next and are able again to enjoy the sun shining, your kids smiling etc. I've learned to NOT look too far in the future anymore, because I don't know what it will bring (I think I would be afraid to know) but taking the days one at a time and enjoy the little things in life help me. And yes, there are days that I think about all the things I was able to do and I enjoyed so much and mourn about the past, but allowing myself to do that sometimes, helps me to deal with this.

Give your daughter a big hug from me, she's the best!

Corina