Why do i feel worse at the mall?

this is nice to read...i get these weird feelings also but would be afraid to say anything to my doc cuz I've had to prove so many times that my symptoms are not anxiety. I get the same feeling often when i'm driving. It's hard to focus. Don't worry...I haven't been driving for quite some time now cuz my POTS hasn't been under control. Do others have the same thing with driving?

I haven't been able to drive for the last year. I thought it was anxiety when it was first happening, (weird because I'm pretty unflappable) but I think it was more a reaction to the adrenaline making my symptoms flare up. Also can't do the malls but I've gotten better where I can do about 10 minutes in a small store on a good day! I am so glad for that! Laura

Ernie and Emily,

I too am "homeridden", sometimes I go to my sister's but even that is too much stimulation. I cna't handle even going for a ride on some days-which is few and far between. I also have problems with the computer and tv being too much.

Hate to hear so many of us have this problem, but glad to hear I'm not alone.

Peace and calmness to everyone,

Danelle

Hey, we could make a cyber mall!!