Tamiflu

Achilles2323

My son (almost 12) tested positive for the flu a few weeks ago. He does not have pots. The urgent care md gave us both tamiflu. We both took 2 doses and that was it!! His pediatrician did not want him on it since the side effects can be bad and not worth it. Sure enough, 45 min after his 2nd pill he was vomiting several times. I decided to stop it for both of us. He had a very mild case and I think his symptoms were so mild due to the fact he is on Olive Leaf Extract. My daughter and I are on it as well and did not catch the flu.

Hope you feel better soon.

Liz

I took Tamiflu a few years ago when we had the Swine flu epidemic. Within half an hour of taking the first dose I was violently sick. I spent the next 2 hours on the bathroom floor, which was not pleasant considering I had a high fever and in severe pain.

I don't even know if I had the flu, I probably just had another sinus infection but the doctors weren't doing home visits because of the flu.

My doctor prescribed Tamiflu for me when I came down with some kind of virus, but it was very expensive and I thought I was near the end of the illness, so I passed on it. Sorry I can't be more helpful...