Low Bp But Normal Heart Rate

cammee

I spent 5 hours in the er yesterday with a normal heart rate but extremely low blood pressure. At one time falling to 62/36. They gave me 4 bags of saline and several different meds before finally getting it to 79/47 and I convinced them to let me go home. I only take 2.5mg bystolic in the morning so they couldn't figure out why it was so low.( This was 8 hours after my dose) Anyone ever have low bp without being tachy?

Hi cammee,

Yes, this is why they admitted me. My hr would jump to 140+-180 and bp would be normal around 90/60 then heart rate would become normalish and bp would plummet. SOmetimes they would happen at the same time but they did not seem to correlate to eachother specifically. Doctor said its just ans doing tricks?? glad its ammussing for him lol sorry u were in the hospital, I hope ur feeling better =( take care -sarah

Have been having a lot of this recently. Having a lot of really narrow pulse pressures with low blood pressures as well, also with normal heart rates. Makes me feel terrible.