A Fun Idea

RubyLane

Since I spend a lot of time complaining (mostly in my head, but not always) about my husband, I thought it would be fun to let him know I appreciate him, and all he does for me. As the "patient" it's hard for me sometimes to get out of my head and realize that it's hard for him to. I just wrote him a little note and I'm going to hide it in his wallet later. So if you happen to click on this, try to leave a little note, or whatever you want, to recognize the support person or people in your life. :)

Every time I think about how much my mom has done for me since I got sick, it makes me want to cry. She has been the most amazing caregiver and friend that I could have ever hoped for. I try to leave her little notes sometimes, so she knows how appreciative I am for all that she's done for me. But I don't think that I can ever fully express the gratitude that I have for her. It's so important to have a support system when you're this ill, and she has made living with POTS so much more bearable for me.

I know I SHOULD do this lol I was actually sitting here thinking of writing one to my kids too. I feel so guilty sometimes about not being a good mom anymore I think it would be good to leave eveyone here a little "love" note =) Thx for the positive thoughts