My first day at work

Hi all,

Yesterday i did a post on the anxiety at facing work for those who are scared to death of dieing, or having a blackout infront of everybody, or those that hate Palps in situations were they could be avoided. Well my first day was great, the job itself suits me fine, all i do is sit at an office desk taking orders from a shopping channel using a PC. The only thing is im sitting down for 8 hours a time with 1 30min break, so i need to stay motivated, so ive decided every other day to take part in a fitness routine, wether it be running, playing basket ball, walking, however bad i feel im going to make myself better, the mind will put on 60% of the symptoms that are related to POTS, we can cut out 40% of these and be happier. Im soon to be off on holiday in august so i want to be physically prepared, i dont want to go away and feel like crap. Im really gonna try and it will be a test, i will most probably fail, but at least im trying.

I KNOW U ALL FEEL BAD, SO DO I, BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE AND THE LOVE OF GOD, LETS NOT LET THIS DISTROY US.

I also got a a meeting next friday to meet me EX Pastor, im going to become a missonary of god in the future, all in gods will.

Amen

Love you all . JAMES X X X X

Hi James - I am very glad to hear your first day went so well! Keep up the good work, and make sure to not overdo..give yourself some downtime... Best of Luck! :)

James,

I'm so glad you had a good first day. I hope you continue to enjoy your job and I'm praying that your health improves.

Gena

P.S. Don't think about failing in your newly planned fitness routine. Think about succeeding. Remember to be pleased with even tiny bits of progress. In time they will add up to big benefits for your health. So don't over do it! :)