-yoga and acupuncture

-took vitamin bcomplex / iron / magnesium / and d3

-took klonopin .50 / lexapro 10 mg / atenelol 12.5 and / doxazosin .5

he said almost all of his pots symptoms went away

he also added he did walk 20 min every morning or night

this might be a combo that can help some 1

of coarse contact your doctor before doing any of these

but you never know it might help 2 try this combo

atenelol is a bb that doesn't cross blood barrier, unlike propranolol, so it seems to be a treatment for hyperpots people as it also is for hypertension....klonopin and lexepro help with adrenal surges, Doxazosin works by relaxing blood vessels so that blood passes through them more easily. This helps to lower blood pressure...is an antihypertensive. I venture this person is a hyperpots. and I wonder too if he is still on those meds? I love yoga, never had acupuncture as insurance is so stupid and won't cover. I wonder why both klonopin and lexepro tho, they are both benzo's...? mind asking that person? would like to know.

If you don't mind answering, how long was he ill, how long before this helped. And how ill was he, what type if you know? Sorry for all the questions. But we are all so different.

Many things on this site do not apply to me, as to I do not have low blood pressure. Unless I am on too much blood pressure meds., so alot of th info (like salt loading) does not apply to me. I am so looking for ideas. I usually have to remind the doctors that I have high blood pressure.