Ideas To Help Pots ?

Pots Help?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

eek this is hard to say, I havent tried any of these for financial reasons, however If I could I think chiropracter or massage therapy to help improve circulation and relieve pain. Its hard to say though cause we are all so vastly different. I dont think any would really relieve core symptoms though for me???

I've tried nearly everything on the list at one time or another. None of it has cured my POTS. Some has been helpful, some has made symptoms much worse. I think to a large degree the success you have will depend on the skill of the practitioner you see. I've definitely gotten more savvy about letting just anybody work on my body these days.

I didn't vote becuase I didn't want to pick just one, I think ALL OF those things can have the potential to help us. I say all because I think we are all sick for different reasons and nutrition will help someone while chiro would help someone else. Maybe a good combo. I will say that massage and yoga are excellent for everyone, they calm the nerves/heart rate/blood pressure etc. as well as improve circulation. Also, I guess the nutrition is as well. Eating as many raw foods as possible. Less sugar, gluten, caffiene and all the bad things we put in our bodies should surely help too,