Leg Pain

cammee

I have a lot of leg pain too, especially at night. I have neuropathy (as many of us do) so it could be part of that. Or I wonder if it has something to do with our circulation or the frequent pooling, as I have more pain in the summer. Not really sure of the cause, but I do think it's part of dysautonomia because it came with my other symptoms.

Funny that this post comes up today. This week I have had a significant worsening in the pain in my right leg.

Before onset I noticed regular swelling in my right ankle. During the first month of onset I had many weird sensations- tingling, numbness, discomfort in that right leg. Throughout the past year and a half I have spent so much time elevating my legs that swelling really hasn't been an issue but the sensations have continued in a waxing and waning fashion. Two weeks ago after one of my workouts I stressed something in my right knee. The pain I've had since May have some orthopedic involvement but the major pain seems circulatory or neuropathic in nature. At times I can feel the nerves being tweaked all the way up my thigh and a constant feeling as if there is little circulation going on in that whole leg. I started looking up lymphedema thinking that I might have a lymph blockage but I have little to no swelling (except a bit near the knee).

I also notice that if I pump my ankles and get the blood going in my right foot, the pain in my knee/leg seems to temporarily decrease and that especially after lying down it is particularly painful- if not feeling dead.

This is one of those symptoms I never talk w the docs about because it seems so minor compared to the palpitations, difficulty breathing and neuro issues- but this week I've wondered if I don't have something seriously wrong w my right leg. As I type this my right leg aches and is slightly numb yet super sensitive to touch especially on the inside.

I don't know if this is similar or different to the leg pain others have mentioned.

Pain in your legs could be something such as stated in the other posts...neuropathy, EDS, part of the dysautonimia. BUT, it can also indicate something more serious such as blot clots. If this is a new symptom, especially with an acute onset, you should consult a physician about it.