Neti Pot For Sinus Pressure

Jacquie802

Just wondering if anyone has found relief by using a neti pot..? I have sinus pressure off and on which makes me feel dizzy. The pressure is right at the base of my nose and corner of my eyes. I can't take antihistamines bc I get tachy, so I'm looking for some relief!

Ive used one for years on and off....def agree purifed water only, tap is very dangerous if it is contaminated. I have had good luck with a neti pot, it def helps if you use it consistantly, which is my problem I cant seem to use it everyday ( i forget) but when I do its great with inflammation. And there fairly inexpensive, cheaper than antihistimines so if you dont find it beneficial you havent lost much. =) My fiance says when he was overseas the locals used them twice a day, everyday and never had allergies or sinus infections. good luck =)

I use a sinus rinse squeeze bottle thing made by Neil Med. It gives a little more pressure than a neti pot, which is really helpful. I find it really helps with inflammation. My ENT recommended this device several years ago because it has slightly more power than the regular neti pot.

But like the other posters said, don't use tap water. I have well water so I boil the heck out of it and let it cool and then use that. When I had city water, I bought jugs of distilled water.