Question About Posting Etiquette....(Sp? Lol)

k&ajsmom

SImple question,

WHen posting a topic that may have been previously disscussed maybe months or years ago, is it preferred to post a new thread or bring back the old post and comment there if its relavent in subject matter to the old post.....sorry if this is a "duh" question I just dont wanna be redundent =)

You're nice for even asking. I think I ask redundant questions a lot and when doing so, I say, sorry to be repetative but.......

haha, I think, starting new/fresh threads is good sometimes and you could always reference or attach the link to the older thread as well. Besides, unless your question/thoughts are verbatum someone else, then, it is just similar and deserves it's own post.

You are welcome to start new threads or reply to an old topic - whichever you prefer! Sometimes there is an article or conversation in an old topic that someone wants to bring back up. Usually a new topic and conversation is created. You can do what you think is best.

We're glad to have you here. :)

Rachel

• 3 months later...
You are welcome to start new threads or reply to an old topic - whichever you prefer! Sometimes there is an article or conversation in an old topic that someone wants to bring back up. Usually a new topic and conversation is created. You can do what you think is best.

We're glad to have you here. :)

Rachel

I have another etiquette question , I wanted to post an "angst /glee" thread you post what you're happy about or angsty about and respond to other peoples 'glee' s

Would this be considered as a blog/journal thing?

Thank you

Would a thread idea I have be