I Got Accepted To Medical School

jangle

I received my first acceptance to medical school.

It's going to be a long journey, but it seems like I've already come a long way through it all.

I hope I can serve as inspiration for others that it is still possible to achieve whatever you set your mind to. Fight POTS any step you can.

Needless to say, I am both very excited and very aware of the amount of debt I'm about to go into!

What a wonderful bit of news...you are sure intelligent enough!! My son went into debt for Physical Therapy, too, and has his doctorate, and now he has paid his loans off, accept what he owes us...lol

Maybe you can find the cure!! Yes, you are certainly an inspiration and a fighter, so I know you will do well whatever you choose to do!!

Thank you all for the well wishes, I have some idea of what I want to specialize in and certainly dysautonomia is going to be a large part of my practice. However, I'm also interested in advancing medical science in other areas such as autologous stem cells and biological treatments.

Congrats! When you say you received your first acceptance it sounds like you're hoping to get in somewhere else. Here's hoping you get in where you really want to go. No matter where you go, I'm sure you'll make an excellent doc.