No surprise--fell into pot's hole

I'm exhausted, dizzy, and sore all over--fluish, as usual. I think I'll never learn about the "overdoing it" and then paying the pot's piper later. Well, later has arrived.

Nina

Edited by MightyMouse

I'm putting a ladder down in the hole so you can use it to climb out when you have more energy...hopefully the hole's not too deep! Take a nice long weekend to do nothing but relax and recoup from all the stress and pressure you've been under. Don't worry about doing anything else but taking care of yourself! Doctor's orders! :)

Gena

I went to P.T. today to a new guy. He said I was profoundly weak, duh. I did 3 little weenie exercises, which only reinforced my weenieism, so I tumbled into my canyon. Oh to be 20 and healthy, but alas (my word for the day) I'm am meant to be old and decrepit at a young age. HHHEEEYYY I'm a Capricorn, I'm supposed to get younger as I age. What's up with this....... :) (not even on a cusp or anything)

Guest Julia59

Nina,

Yes you have overdone it..............so sorry that it got the best of you. Hopefully this weekend you can take some time to rest---rest---rest. You need a couple of nights of 10 hours sleep.

When I worked full time I had no idea how hard I was pushing myself, especially when I was an office mgr. I had four woman working for me that were constantly stabbing each other in the back---well three actually. The other one was a girl from South America, and all the girls treated her terribly. Ignorant of her culture and beliefs, and jealous I suppose, because she had an education and did exceptional work. She was more suited to be office mgr. position then I was. I got it because I was there for a long time.

I was always trying to make them happy---playing mediator. It sucked everything out of me, so when I finally did crash into a pots-hole, I went full force. Since that time, I have learned my lesson. If I have too much stress, I might as well hang it up---i'm gonna crash, so I avoid it as much as possible. I can climb steps better then I handle stress, and that is bad, because steps eat me alive. To this day I take off like cockroach when the lights are turned on if I even sense trouble between two cackling hens.

One thing POTS people can't handle is stress----all forms of it---even good stress. Dr. Davis-(psychologist) taught me to listen to my body----the subtle warnings----BEFORE THEY GET OUT OF CONTROL.

You are such a blessing to us all----so take a deep breath, and think, think, think.

Come up with a good strategy to take care of NINA. Spoil yourself a little.

I hope you have a very short visit in the POTS HOLE. Keep your chin up----hope you feel better. :P:):)

Julie :0)

:P the nice words make me smile.

Still in the hole but must go to work. I am thankful that today I am able to go in a little late, which allowed me to get some extra sleep. My body is very sore and my head is too--took some pain meds and am waiting for them to kick in before I head out to start my day.

I'll try to hold your toughts and words with me to help me make it an easier day. :) Nina

Well, my attitude is better, but my body hasn't followed suit yet. My body feels like one giant bruise. Can't find a spot to sit, lie down or crouch that doesn't make me hurt. On my way to get more sleep--thanking g-d for the wonders of drugs.

Nina

Guest tearose

Oh my goodness! What did you do? Just when I wasn't looking you fell in?

I am glad you are now resting up. Good thing you have the right drugs too. What is that saying ''better living through chemistry".

Keep recharging your battery!

tearose

AW, thanks :)

I feel a little guilty for whining about feeling so terrible--I did it to myself. Regardless, it's pretty bad right now. Can't seem to get a handle on my bp. I feel like I have a full-on flu every day. I'm preaching to the choir--I know you all have been through this too. Just happens to be my turn this time around.

Nina