Chiropractic Benefits For Pots?

cmreber

Randomly, I ended up reading up on the benefits of seeing a chiropractor, and I came across a lot of information about how it has a very positive effect on the nervous system and ANS. I know it sounds odd, but it got me to wondering about the effects it might have on someone with POTS and whether or not it could possibly help with some of our symptoms. Has anyone on here ever tried this, or maybe gone to see a chiropractor for something unrelated to POTS but noticed any changes? Just curious. I know that since I have been doing massage therapy once a month for about a year and a half, just that seems to have helped with some of my issues. (Or maybe I just need it to help with stress LOL)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

I have been to one and I think it helped. I didn't notice a huge change in symptoms but it did make me feel more relaxed and less depressed. Sadly, my insurance stopped covering it. :(

Thanks guys! Good to get some feedback. I guess we're always looking for something to make everything better lol. Maybe someday...